Study in France without IELTS
Studying in France represents a vision for many foreign students. The top-ranked universities in Paris make it one of the leading destinations for abroad studies not only in the EU countries but also worldwide. Most students face Language Proficiency Test obstacles and are demotivated by the concept of IELTS / PTE exams. Due to this reason, many institutions in France are now accepting admissions without IELTS. This is also one of the favourite reasons for Indian students in France to study here.
English proficiency tests are usually mandatory only in English speaking countries like the UK, USA, Canada, Australia etc. Yet even non English speaking countries like France, Germany, Italy, Spain and so on also follow the same pattern for admission in their institutions. While it is not necessary for visa approval, yet they ask to provide English efficiency proof for admission.
What if we say that it is possible to study in France without IELTS. Through this article we have tried to clarify how it is possible to get an exemption for IELTS to study in France. Indeed, in many private and public universities in France this is very likely and not at all complicated. Learn which all institutions & top Universities in France provide admission to the foreign students to study in France without an IELTS exam and how can you apply for the same.
We will check step by step IELTS exemptions requirements to study in France:
- Exemptions already provided by some of the French Universities for all the international students.
- Proof of English proficiency other than IELTS tests, such as medium of studies in english language in their home country.
- Admissions for the courses that are taught in French language for which students can show their French language skills.
- A valid Certificate course in the French language can also be the reason for IELTS exemption in French Universities.
Now let’s check the top Institutions in France that accepts admissions without IELTS test:
- College De Paris
- Audencia Business School
- ISC Paris
- Esclsca Business School Paris
- Paris Sports Management
- Em Normandie Business School
- Leonard de Vinci
While none of the above business schools in France would require English language test score, students need to pass their personal online test to get a waiver for the IELTS exam and secure their admissions for higher studies.
Admission Process to study in France without IELTS:
Once students pass the personal test, they will need to clear two telephonic or Skype interview rounds, one of which will be administered directly by their representative offices, and the second round of assessments directly from the University in France.
After the interview rounds, students will need to obtain a NOC through the online application process for “Campus France”, from their respective countries, for which they will need to submit the following documents:
- A Valid Passport
- Two passport size photograph
- Letter of admission from the University in France
- Update resume
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of students accommodation in France
- Transcripts of academic qualifications
- Health Insurance Certificate
- Application fee receipt
After obtaining NOC from the online application process of the Campus France, you will need to apply for the France Student Visa by submitting your documents in your respective countries through VFS offices. You will need to book an appointment to send the documents for this purpose and also to get your bio-metric processed.