Study in Russia without IELTS
Whether you apply for Medical Universities for MBBS studies or any other higher studies in Russia, it is possible to Study in Russia without IELTS. Russian universities do not limit students in the option of instructional language, offer prepared Russian courses for those who do not know English, and are unable to study in it.
IELTS score is typically required for admission to European universities, the test consists of 4 sections on which the overall score is based. If this exam failed, or the score was lower than that needed for university entry, you ‘d have to wait for the next attempt.
There are also many other criteria other than English skill evaluation tests for admission in Russian universities. The entry requirements to study in Russian universities may vary depending on the university and study program to which you apply, your previous grades, and the results of your entrance examination and interview, with the former being a major component of the selection process.
Benefits of studying in Russia:
- Top Universities in Russia: Russia now participates in the Bologna Process, and many of its leading universities are members of the Association of European Universities. The MBBS degree that the students pursue after completing the complete course is accepted globally. Universities which are approved MCI and WHO offer the degrees to the students.
- MCI Approved Medical Universities: When it comes to admitting in the Medical School, many of the students, they first look for university fees in which they apply for admission, but because of the low-cost fee structure of Russia’s top Medical Universities, it becomes a reason for the increase in the Indian students in Russia for MBBS studies.
- Advance and well-equipped Universities: Equipped with high-level equipment for labs, research centers, class centers, and study facilities, Russian Universities are now a fact of student life today. Most Russian universities have their own dormitories and have fairly low accommodation costs. The campus is fully fitted with air conditioning and other compulsory services that attract International Students.
- Free MCI Training: Most Medical Universities in Russia provide students with MCI Coaching. And this training helps Indian students so that they can practice in India for the qualifying MCI screening test and there are no additional costs for this training.
- No Donation or hidden fees: Russia’s medical universities do not ask for any kind of donation while admitting students who are totally dependent on their NEET score and other criteria for eligibility.
- English proficiency test not mandatory: Universities in Russia do not require IELTS or TOEFL is a mandatory test for evaluating your English language proficiency. As long as you have the basic requirements from your home country, you are accepted.
- Affordable studying and living in Russia: Studying in Russia is cheaper, compared to most parts of Europe and countries like the USA, Canada, UK or Australia. In addition to the low estimates of MBBS fees in Russia, students should also be able to get maximum benefits in terms of affordability as the cost of living in Russia is significantly lower. Students may also lower the cost of living by making a few lifestyle changes
- Scholarship Opportunities in Russia: Based on students’ academic merit, government scholarships are awarded to the most talented students. If you apply for a Bachelor’s program, or during undergraduate studies or if you apply for a Master’s program, the commission looks at your high school marks.
If you want to participate in the competition you must prepare yourself. To get Scholarship funding, you don’t have to speak Russian, but language skills will give you an edge and help you adapt easily to a new environment.
This is why Indian students are drawn to study in Russia, the above information has outlined a few of the top significance.
Do comprehensive research online yourself and or get connected for a free professional study abroad guidance from the best study abroad consultants in India to fulfill your dreams of studying abroad.
Article Source: Indian Students in France| APSense | Studium Group