The French education system, with many subdivisions, is highly centralized and organized. In the heart of the European Union, France, a modern and vibrant nation, makes it an ideal location for studying in France. There are Institutions and University programs available for students seeking to study in France without IELTS.
Go through all the relative Universities and select academically and career-wise what suits you best. You need to apply online for your chosen University or colleges in France. If you get a confirmation letter, your selection is confirmed.
France is the 3rd highest and leading Education nation in the world. The average tuition cost of attending a college for studying in France can vary depending on the degree, the course, and the location of your University. Quality education with well-paid internship opportunities and admission without IELTS is the key reason why international students choose to study in France.
Benefits of Studying in France:
- The third most leading country in the world providing higher education programs.
- Affordable Tuition fees for International students
- Internship Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Work permit opportunities after studies.
- IELTS not mandatory for studying in France
- Free french language programs provided by the government.
Universities to Study in France without IELTS:
- American Business School, France
- College De Paris
- Ascencia International
- Paris School of Business
- Paris Sports Management School
- Institut Supérieur De Marketing Du Luxe
Admission requirements to study in France:
- Original Passport
- Passport size photograph
- All academic mark sheets and certificates
- Experience letter (if applicable)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Updated resume
- Need to clear College/University interview via Skype or phone.
Let us find alternate options to study in France without IELTS.
- Research the Universities and Institutions in France that excepts admissions without the IELTS score: In France, there are several well-known universities that grant admission without IELTS to their universities. It’s not a compulsory prerequisite for admission to their universities, subject to the students ‘ positive interview process, who can communicate fluently in their personal evaluation check in English.
- Check for the proof of English Skills other than IELTS that are acceptable to the French Universities: An foreign student may be exempted from IELTS if he or she has consistently completed their English-language study at the school or college level for at least three preceding years and communicates fluently during their evaluation examination.
- Diploma in the French language: If a foreign student has a recognized French-language Diploma in Secondary Education, he or she may be given an exemption for the IELTS exam to enroll in any French undergraduate program.
The above information has outlined some of the best and simplest ways to study in France without an IELTS test. This knowledge is valuable, considering the ever-increasing costs of IELTS training courses worldwide. We hope you got your answer to the question is IELTS required for France universities.
It is always best to do comprehensive research online yourself and or get connected for a free professional study abroad guidance from the best study abroad consultants in India to fulfill your dreams of studying abroad.
Article Source: Study in France without IELTS | Weebly | Studium Group
Some relevant and useful Articles about Study in France: